The Seorse Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christopher Poet's Character Collection

Go down

Christopher Poet's Character Collection Empty Christopher Poet's Character Collection

Post by Lord James Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:59 pm

So, if you want to comment on my characters, I ask that you just post right in the forum and remember to refer to the character by name. Other than that I hope you all like and enjoy. The characters currently being posted are as follows.

-James Covingston
-Celest Croswell
-Von Cordor

In the future i am hoping to get the following up.
-Jane Croswell
-Kala Larkster

In the future, I may set to making about three to five more characters. names still in question and I will update this post as this is developed.

In the meantime, I will post a link to another site i use these characters on if you want to see a few of them in action. This may not happen for all of them.
Lord James
Lord James
Elven Lord
Elven Lord

https://theseorseclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Christopher Poet's Character Collection Empty Celest Croswell

Post by Lord James Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:16 am

Christopher Poet's Character Collection Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSUlX1lrcdLZ8Vi2k1g4vjRNUejqxbLzVl6R_7VE_ZMOyxbPO6m

The above image is a really close example of what Celest looks like.

Off to the other details.

Race: Half Cascadian and Half Human.
Attitude: She is mean and generally shy around new people, preferring to ignore them but once she gets use to you she softens up. Aside from this, she is strongly against lying when it comes to important stuff and has a disturbing way of ensuring she is getting the truth.

Skills: Semi good thief, talent with daggers like her mother, and gifted in using complex yet still basic magic.
Hobbies: Painting small figures.
Class: Imperial Agent
Body Type: Slim/Muscular
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 170
Complexion: light tan
Hair: Long Black and Curly
Eyes: Brown
Handedness: Right Handed
Scars: N/A
Relationship Status: Single
Mannerisms: Formal only if need be

Short Bio: (this will expand as the character is further developed.)
Born on Cascada but mother moved to an outer rim planet in the Satarien Galaxy, the home galaxy of the Cascadian Empire. Returning home she followed he footsteps of her mother, becoming an agent of the empire to ensure the survival of her race and he safety of the United Alliance (A coalition of planets without the advancements needed to fend off "alien" attack and under the protection of the Cascadian Empire).
Lord James
Lord James
Elven Lord
Elven Lord

Back to top Go down

Christopher Poet's Character Collection Empty Von Cordor

Post by Lord James Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:28 am

Christopher Poet's Character Collection Chico-36120-1403732556

Race: Cascadian (Wizard)
Class: Master Mage, Caption
Body Type: Muscular
Height: 6'5"
Weight: 190
Complexion: tan
Hair: Smooth Black
Eyes: Leaf Green
Scars: None
Relationship Status: Mated
Personality: Cheerful, but serious when need be
Mannerisms: Very Formal

Bio:
Born a Cascadian, it was rare that any Cascadian took part in planetside military operations because of their numbers. During his time there are only about maybe 568 thousand Cascadians alive, all who serve on starships and the like. Von personally requested to lead a ground force.

He has been through two wars. Fought with James Covingston during the Rebellion against Hendrix, Lead the assault on Carda Vandora, A planet occupied of replicators attempting to invade Cascada, to which they built a fortress on. And now Von finds himself in yet another war during the Outer Rim Conflict.
Lord James
Lord James
Elven Lord
Elven Lord

Back to top Go down

Christopher Poet's Character Collection Empty Re: Christopher Poet's Character Collection

Post by Lord James Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:08 pm

Race: Cascadian
Attitude/personality: Generally does not trust people, even those she has known for a long time. Has a strong sense of loyalty and trust to those she believes has earned it. Nothing against a moments pleasure if she can spare the time, and projects a mature attitude about it. Not a fan of working with others and prefers to run solo missions.

Skills: Talent with daggers, trained in the use of highly complex magic (power limits unknown).
Hobbies: Crafting Knives
Class: Imperial Agent
Body Type: Slim/Muscular
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 180
Complexion: light tan
Hair: Short and straight
Eyes: Brown
Scars: N/A
Relationship Status: Single
Mannerisms: Formal only if need be

Short Bio: Rescued by James when she was young, James trained Jane in the arts of magic and sought out to help her reach her goals. From a young age Jane showed interest in the Agents field of work and sense she was old enough, put all her effort into becoming the best. A goal that has been reached. Jane currently worked for the cascadian Empire and has a daughter, Celest Corswell, who was in truth an accident. (Not explaining this unless people want to know what happened. PM me about that detail in specific if you do want to know.)
Lord James
Lord James
Elven Lord
Elven Lord

Back to top Go down

Christopher Poet's Character Collection Empty Re: Christopher Poet's Character Collection

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down