The Seorse Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dawnstar's Characters

Go down

Dawnstar's Characters Empty Dawnstar's Characters

Post by Teal Deer Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:58 pm

Here's where I will store my characters. Feel free to politly comment.

Note: my PERSONAL name is Dawnstar. ALL of my characters have their own names. It is agravating when people get confused. Sometimes my personal name and my character name coincide, such as on here. This is the exception, not the rule.

INDEX

Last edited by Dawnstar on Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed your bleeping legalese, Fuzzy.)
Teal Deer
Teal Deer

Back to top Go down

Dawnstar's Characters Empty Re: Dawnstar's Characters

Post by Teal Deer Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:12 am

One of my furst characters, created for a werewolf RP site. I still use him rarely.
Name- Running Dreams
Abilities of Note- A-typical Werewolf kit. Can shapechange w/o lunar effect. Can speed heal as wolf. Can not speed heal as human. Vulnerable to silver as wolf. Not vulnerable to silver as human. Can use Pack Link. Cannot sense matings- his or others.
Traits of Note- Absurdly good marksman: it spits lead, he can shoot it, and be reasonably good withing an hour of range time. Also rides a motwrcycle. Perfers the woods to most organized structers and pack houses. Bad at socializing.
Characteristics of Note- A littleral giant at seven feet tall and 350 pounds. All muscle. Heavily American Indian apperence, with a predominemce to buckskin cloathing and and beaded decorations. Long hair, kept in two braids.
My Thoughts

Running Dreams was one of my first regularly used characters. It took some time to fix his kit from the old, OP version, to the curremt set. Now... he's mostly just a relic I keep around to look at for analyzing.
Teal Deer
Teal Deer

Back to top Go down

Post by Teal Deer Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:52 pm

Name- Joachim Cortande de Cermantles y Trent
Notable Abilities- Strong duelist with swords and pistols, as well as agile. Has experiance with small ground vehicals, light aircraft and spacecraft. Knows only horrible pick-up lines.
Notable Traits- Is very pridefull. Will be diplomatic on ocasion, but rarely takes polotics in mind. Polite, as far as it can be streatched for a young hidalgo. Has good taste in drinks and underatands some espianage. Will protect his own, within his limited definition of the group. Hounerable, while not hidebound.
Apearence- Medium size, dark hair and skin. Has a faint starburst scar on one cheek from shrapnal, and a spiral torc tattoo on the left arm.
Kit- Some kind of small personal vehical, a ranged weapon, stupid-sharp sword (generally saber, epee, or wakazashi), moderate cash funds, good clothing, and a flask.
I'm a vain person. Hidalgos were vain people. Joachim is a way for me to practice character growth on the traditional "ashat-to-hero" growth patern. Cermentles honor should win out over the Trent mercantlism in the end.
Teal Deer
Teal Deer

Back to top Go down

Post by Teal Deer Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:45 pm

Name: Tarpún Ferii.
Notable Traits: Expert marksman, strong leader, and Third Rank Grimas Ruina.
Notable Skills: Fair tracker and good horseman, can suffer fools well, will not duel. Can sometimes scheeme. Can always stratagize.
Apearence: Fair, windswept hair normally worn in a tight braided capsnot, which looks like the cross between a braid, ponytail, and topknot. Generally wears his Dragoon uniform with rank pins and stripes. Said uniform is a pale yellow shirt, leather vest, and heavy buff riding coat with cwramic disks wofen in two layers. His rank marks are collar studs, one red and one blue tassel on eauch epaulette, and two rings of red on his coat's cuffs. In battle, an additional vest of the same ceramic scale is worn under the buff coat. Tarpún is well-muscled, although not tall. His civilian clothes consist of a jacket, the same yellow shirt, and a pair of dark indigo trousers.
Kit: When on patroll, his kit is the standerd for dragoons in the Blackrock Armies- a muzzleloading rifled carbine shooting .50-35, two pistols shooting .30-06, and a saber and lance. As a civilian, he carries the saber and one of the pistols, as well as a main-guache.

Tarpún is one of the more nebulous main character concepts for my Blackrock universe. As a dragoon caprain, his pri,ary purpose is to ride and scout in a miserable, hostile wasteland, find trains of captive civilians and free them, and then come home to find a tercio of idiots gumming up the path between him and his home and break. Deapite this, he remains a good-spirited character, as well as a potential family man once he reaches the point where he can quit the Armies and settle down.
Teal Deer
Teal Deer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down