The Seorse Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Seorse Clan Members Log:

+5
Mariah
Deadfinger
Teal Deer
Audrey Melikian
Lord James
9 posters

Go down

The Seorse Clan Members Log: Empty The Seorse Clan Members Log:

Post by Lord James Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:48 pm

This is a log off all our members and their characters. Please note as a reminder that your username should be your character name. If it is not and you are not aware it should be, please refer to the (Character Creation Guide and Help Center)

Please post the following in this forum to confirm your official membership to the Seorse Clan. Also USE THE FORMAT DISPLAYED BELOW! Its easier to read without everyone typing their application a hundred different ways. Simply keep to the format or an admin or moderator will change it to fit the format.

Email: (OPTIONAL) This is to contact you outside of the site if need be.
Character Name:
Craft:
Mate:
Description:

Below are a list of Craft/Trade skills you may have. A Character may only have three Craft(s)/Trade(s).

Craft: (Choose one of the below)
Armor Smith
Heavy Weapons Smith
Light Weapons Smith
Gardner
Builder
Farmer
Woodsman
Bow Maker

!!!THE ABOVE CRAFT(S)/TRADE(S) HAVE NO EFFECT ON YOUR RANK!!!

Last edited by Lord James on Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lord James
Lord James
Elven Lord
Elven Lord

https://theseorseclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Seorse Clan Members Log: Empty Re: The Seorse Clan Members Log:

Post by Lord James Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:23 pm

Email: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Character: James
Craft: Bow Maker, Builder, Woodsman
Mate: N/A
Description: 5'7" long black hair, silverish eyes, strong body build, no facial hair, thick eyebrows...

Last edited by Lord James on Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Lord James
Lord James
Elven Lord
Elven Lord

https://theseorseclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Audrey Melikian Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:09 am

Character Name: Audrey Melikian
Craft: Bowman, Woodsman, Gardner
Mate: None
Description: She stands at an above average height of 5'8" with long wavy auburn hair and light brown eyes. She has a strong jaw for a female but she has a decent amount of curvature on her body. Rather light weight otherwise.
Audrey Melikian
Audrey Melikian

Back to top Go down

Post by Teal Deer Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:46 pm

Charachter Name- Dawnstar Svenson
Crafts- Heavy armor maker, Woodsman, Riverman, Sailor
Age-29
Gender- Male
Mate- No.
Description- A large bear of a man, around 7'0". Immensly strong, long blond hair and beard, bright blue eyes. Carries a hatchet on his belt and knives of various purpases. Has good skill with shield and axe, as well as spear and shield and sword and shield. Can not ride. Can swim. Can sail small craft. Snores like a hibernating bear- do nit waken lightly.

Teal Deer
Teal Deer

Back to top Go down

Post by Deadfinger Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:58 pm

Email:
Character Name: Deadfinger
Craft: Light weapons smith, Armor smith, Builder
Description: Short dark brown hair and eyes, light build, 5'11, clean shaven. Is a man of few words. Can swim, climb, and ride. Has great skill with a sword. Can get a bit rude at times, does not take things lightly and can be very serious most of the time.

Deadfinger

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariah Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:01 pm

Character Name: Mariah
Craft: Bow Maker, Gardner
Mate: None..
Description: 5'11" Curly brown hair flowing down to middle of back. Dull chocolate brown eyes. Slim body with curves. Shy around strangers, outgoing around friends and people she is familiar with. Tough and protective over the people she cares about. Sporty and athletic. Good at aiming with bows, but prefers to keep talents hidden behind being a bow maker and a gardener. Intelligent but does things without thinking.Emotional but wise for her age.
Mariah
Mariah

Back to top Go down

Post by Aster Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:12 pm

Name: Aster

E-mail: [available upon request]

Crafts: Armor Smith; Builder

Description: 5'9" in height. She has brown/blonde hair to the middle of her shoulder blades. Brown eyes with golden flecks. She's quick to assess her situation, and handy with her tools. She's a good shot with a bow, but not really that good. She takes pride in her armor that she creates (mostly helmets, forearm guards and chest plates). Hair is always up in some form or fashion, and she cares nothing of getting dolled up. Usually, she's barefoot, and has a grease stain or two on her face or hands where she's been working in in the place that she works. Friendly to others.

Aster

Back to top Go down

Post by Jakora Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:58 pm

Email: (Given Upon Request
Character Name: Jakora
Craft: Fletcher
Mate: N/A
Description: 5'6". Long black hair with a natural elvish look. Silver eyes. General body build that makes me look weaker than I am. Skilled with a bow and sword. Prefers the traditional elvish sword. Loyal. Keeps to my promises. Prefers to live alone but has no trouble living close to others. Flirty when he sees there is time for it.

Jakora

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne_Phoenix_ Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:53 pm

Name- Rayne Phoenix
Age- 18
Email-(given upon request)
Craft- sailor
Mate- no one (as of yet)
Fender- Female
Description- I have a scar on my left eye and that eye is a very pale blue color with yellow flecks around the pupil,and my right eye is a steel gray color with blue flecks around the pupil, and my hair is auburn in the back but my side swept bang is fire red, my skin is a very olive like and you can sometimes see me wearing a black tank top with black cargo pants and black Vans usually sitting in a tree. Fair warning I do bite.

Last edited by Rayne_Phoenix_ on Thu May 01, 2014 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : errors)

Rayne_Phoenix_

Back to top Go down

Post by Zwei Yuga Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:58 pm

Name- Tobias Yuga
Age- 19
Email- (Not listed, please ask for it if you're interested)
Craft- Woodsman
Mate- Undetermined/Undecided
Gender- Male
Description- A traveler exiled from his native home, a world with no sun named Noxas. Roughly stands at 5'8, is hard to trust, and in return, trusts little to no-one. Often wears a white shirt with a pair of black pants, and a set of old hunting boots. Skin is a pale peach color, eyes are a lifeless grey and are slightly shiny. Hair is black, short, and spiked. Being Noxian, extra features include a set of black feline-like ears located at the top of the head as opposed to the side of the head, and a black feline-like tail that hides bone needles deep in it's fur, which can be taken out and used for various things. A final odd feature to Tobi is that his prefered weapon is a set of arm blades.

Last edited by Zwei Yuga on Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Error in one or more of the required areas)
Zwei Yuga
Zwei Yuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum